Get your company involved
Our corporate partners are key in helping support some of the most vulnerable people in society. We work with a variety of companies in lots of different ways, including:
• Staff fundraising and charity of the year – we make sure that while staff are raising vital funds for us, they have a lot of fun in the process.
• Corporate donation – we work closely with our partners to decide where the money goes and offer reporting so you will see the incredible impact your donation has made to us.
•Pro bono expertise and gifts in kind – whether it’s mentoring the people we help or donating auction prizes, this makes a huge difference to us.
• Volunteering – from cheering our marathon runners to volunteering at our offices, the time our partners give matters.
3 reasons to work with us:
1. We help some of the most vulnerable and hardest to reach people - if we are not there for them, who else will be?
2. Unique offering – our peer advisor programme, the only thing of its kind, puts the people we help at the centre of the solution.
3. Engage employees – we know how to create engaging events that everyone will love. We will be there to support you every step of the way.
If your company would like to support St Giles Trust, or would like more information on how we work with companies, please get in touch with the Corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org