Our corporate partners are key in helping support some of the most vulnerable people in society. We work with a variety of companies in lots of different ways, including:
• Staff fundraising and charity of the year – we make sure that while staff are raising vital funds for us, they have a lot of fun in the process.
• Corporate donation – we work closely with our partners to decide where the money goes and offer reporting so you will see the incredible impact your donation has made to us.
• Pro bono expertise and gifts in kind – whether it’s mentoring the people we help or donating auction prizes, this makes a huge difference to us.
• Volunteering – from cheering our marathon runners to volunteering at our offices, the time our partners give matters.
3 reasons to work with us:
1. We help some of the most vulnerable and hardest to reach people - if we are not there for them, who else will be?
2. Unique offering – our peer advisor programme, the only thing of its kind, puts the people we help at the centre of the solution.
3. Engage employees – we know how to create engaging events that everyone will love. We will be there to support you every step of the way.
If your company would like to support St Giles Trust, or would like more information on how we work with companies, please get in touch with the Corporate team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have been working with Barclays since 2009 as part of their commitment to change five million young futures. Barclays’ support means that together we can give some of the most vulnerable young people and families we help a bright future.
Barclays was key in enabling St Giles Trust to extend our essential services beyond London, to Leeds and Cardiff. This means that even more disadvantaged young people can access training and employment opportunities.
Barclays staff play a key role in our partnership. Employees at all levels of the bank have got involved. Financial management workshops have helped the people we support. Staff have also helped by hosting mock interview sessions and helping with job applications. On-going mentoring between Barclays and St Giles Trust employees has further cemented this incredible partnership.
“We are proud to have been supporting the amazing work of St. Giles Trust since 2009. Our colleagues have been truly moved by the people benefitting from the programme. It shows that, by working together, we can help tackle some of society’s most complex problems, including breaking cycles of offending and unemployment.” Kathleen Britain, Head of UK Community Investment, Barclays
In 2016, we were thrilled to be selected as one of the Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation grant partners. The Credit Suisse EMEA Foundation supported project, ‘Accessing the Future’ helps some of society’s most marginalised young people. Together we will reduce the risk of young people becoming involved in gang and serious youth violence and will support young people to raise their aspirations and reach their potential.
Our two year charity of the year partnership with Nomura smashed fundraising targets, nearly doubling our initial goal of £300,000. This support helped over 400 of London’s most complex, violent and hardest-to-reach gang members break out of the cycle of offending.
Since 2013 HSBC and St Giles Trust have been working together to help to tackle youth unemployment in the UK. This aligns with HSBC’s aim to help 25,000 disadvantaged young people in the UK get their lives back on track.
THE LANCASHIRE FOUNDATION
The Lancashire Foundation have been supporting us since 2014. Through their help, we have been able to pioneer new services.
We have been working with Liberum since 2010. They are a key supporter of our SOS+ Project. This project prevents young people getting involved in gangs and crime through offering tailor-made, ex-offender led workshops in schools and other community settings.
As part of the Google Global Impact Challenge 2014, Google supported the development of our Peer Assist website which increases the accessibility of our services through offering digital and over-the-phone support to our clients. In addition to this, Google have supported us with valuable pro-bono expertise on digital marketing and development.